The Campus Ambassadors trip is an intensive educational and policy-based trip to Israel for Jewish student leaders at Pittsburgh-area universities in partnership with the Jewish Federation of Greater Pittsburgh. Through this trip, students will be exposed to different perspectives and narratives around Israel and come back to campus with the tools to educate fellow students around the complex issues facing the country today.
Campus Ambassadors Trip
- WHO: 10-12 Pitt and CMU Jewish student leaders of significant influence (Undergraduate Sophomores and Juniors preferred, but Undergraduate Freshmen and non-Graduating Seniors may also apply).
- WHEN: December 21-29, 2023
- WHERE: Discover Israel and the West Bank, where you will meet with Israeli and Palestinian representatives and public figures from different ethnic, religious, and cultural groups and be exposed to different perspectives and narratives around Israel.
- WHAT: Connect with fellow student leaders during this intensive educational and policy-based trip. Gain a deeper understanding of Israeli culture and society, the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and the history and heritage of Israel and the region. Come back to campus with the tools to educate fellow students around the complex issues facing the country today.
- COST: $0, including international travel to and from a New York-area airport, private motorcoach with driver and tour guide, luxurious accommodations each night, and all listed activities and meals on the itinerary (at least two meals included each day). Associated costs may apply.
Questions? Please reach out to Efrat Mishani, Israel Fellow at Hillel JUC, for more information at [email protected]